The 'C' word

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 13:53:23 PDT 2002

Sorry for all these posts today folks...I'll be calmer tomorrow (I hope!)

Anyway, I seem to remember awhile back a story about a union rally (?) (I'm sketchy on details) where the folks were holding signs that said someting like "End Global Capitalism". One of the people thought it a good idea to rip the word "Global" off the sign. From my understanding, one of the union leaders didn't like that too much...anyone know what the hell I'm talking about?

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 AIM: KDean75206 Buffalo Activist Network http://www.buffaloactivist.net http://www.yaysoft.com