Feldman, Cage, Pugliese

Alec Ramsdell aramsdell at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 16:56:42 PDT 2002

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Heh, wish I was that other Michael Pugliese!
> I had a kwazy, alcoholic, pillhead roomate once
> that knew John Cage slightly once though. Night I
> moved in he told me about his UFO contactee
> experience in Ohio in the late 50's.

One common misconception - and I'm sure there are many - regarding alien abduction is that it only happens between the terrestrial and celestial spheres. A woman who cut my hair once explained that abductions can happen across dimensions. And she should know, because she's been abducted more than once and attends abductee conferences in, where else, Southern California.

> P.S. Now, I'd like to know Diamanda Galas....
> http://www.diamandagalas.com/

Me too.

Alec