Christian panties

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Aug 17 10:19:03 PDT 2002

<http://www.jesus21.com/poppydixon/product/panties/panties.html>

Adult Panties, with a Christan Message: Evange - lingerie (TM) from CHIC Tracts (R).

NEW! Put prayer back in school with our prayer panties. No judge in the land is going to strip you of your right to wear these 100% cotton Evange - lingerie (tm).

Since prayer was banned from public schools in 1972, our nation has been going straight to Hell. But you can reverse this godless descent by investing in this most Christian of undergarments.

Teens! Imagine how all the other young girls in the locker room will react, emerging naked from hot showers, to see your Christian witness, modestly covering your most nubile private parts!

Join with us in boldly saying, "Hey, Supreme Court, eat my shorts!"

[...]