Eminem

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sun Aug 18 11:40:31 PDT 2002

Is this the blond guy who made nice with Elton John or some gay mainstreamer after making some anti-gay remarks? I always thought it was M&M. ----- Original Message ----- From: Max B. Sawicky <sawicky at bellatlantic.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 2:01 PM Subject: RE: Eminem

> You mean Psycho-Boy?
>
> mbs
>

> I am not terrible familiar with Eminem but what I have heard was very
> homophobic and misogynistic. I didn't feel like his lyrics were a radical
> voice. Reactionary and small minded seem more appropriate. Maybe I just
> didn't 'get it'.
>
> John Thornton
> >
> > Eminem rocks, for the most part. The first half of his new album is
pretty
> > good, the second half sort of wanders, due to a lack of material.
Eminem,