Eminem

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sun Aug 18 21:17:15 PDT 2002

yes, that's eminem, not the chocolate candies that melt in your mouth, not in your hand.

i have to say, despite all the praise i'm hearing recently for eminem, i haven't heard much from him that grabbed me, much less impressed me. i still prefer the old PE and up through arrested development and some wu-tang clan stuff, but currently i'd just as soon listen to dj spooky with a killah priest or kool keith rap as eminem.

maybe i should sit down and give slim shady a genuine listen/chance, or maybe i'm just an old-timer, already, at 34. j

Rap peaked with Subterranean Homesick Blues; it's been downhill ever since.

mbs