class composition

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Mon Aug 19 00:17:48 PDT 2002

Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:26:21 -0700 From: billbartlett at dodo.com.au Subject: Re: class composition Do these "middle class housewives" have an economic need to work though? Because then they would actually be working class. Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas

To cut a long story short: could you explain to me in exactly what sense housework creates value and how this relates to capital? That's what I'm interested in here. Your definition of working class is something we've been through already. Class composition is what I'm on about right now - this interests me much more than definitions, and this is what my question is about. Tahir