Milton the Anarchist Re: "post-leftism"

JCWisc at aol.com JCWisc at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 07:16:21 PDT 2002

In a message dated 08/19/2002 6:48:19 AM Central Daylight Time, gcf at panix.com writes:

> Are we done with the lack of airplanes already?

God, I hope so. Airplanes? Forget airplanes. How about steel plowshares, reapers, drill presses, lathes, transistor radios, sewing machines, tractors, vaccines, clocks? In answer to the question of whether any of these things will exist in the future anarchist utopia, it appears that two basic answers have been forthcoming: No, and Maybe. Plus we'll have to somehow non-coercively disperse the population. I'm glad we clarified that. I agree with Doug on this one. "Nein, danke. Next Utopia please."

Jacob Conrad