"post-leftism"

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Mon Aug 19 10:02:04 PDT 2002

billbartlett at dodo.com.au wrote:

> Chuck's rants against modern industrial means of production are intrinsically reactionary and anti-social. Such deranged rhetoric should probably be criminalised, their authors thrown in a jail, along with other potential war criminals. The man is dangerous. Like I say, a potential Pol Pot.

I'm only making arguments that have been printed in the Left press for the past 40 years. Just read the latest sicence news in any newspaper and you'll see plenty of reasons why industrial society as it is presently constituted is unsustainable and ruining the planet. And as Tom says, what right do you have to force people in the Global South to toil away to support your comfortable high-tech lifestyle.

Do any of you who purport to speak for "the workers" understand what workers in the Global South actually do?

<< Chuck0 >>