Fantasy Ideology

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Aug 19 12:07:13 PDT 2002

This doesn't answer my question. I'm just not willing to read to his ridiculously long build-up to find out what it is he's saying. I don't have a clue, and got too bored to try to read the rest of it. I don't expect an abstract at the beginning of a political analysis, but I do expect a sort of casual equivalent -- or I skip it. If it's important, someone will sooner or later make the point without all the baroque decoration.

Carrol