Bob Herbert on the criminal injustice system

N P Childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Mon Aug 19 21:35:55 PDT 2002

I've been reading it too and just waiting for the inevitable 'America, love it or leave it' or 'We're at war, quit aiding and abetting terrorists by criticizing Murrica' backlash.

Scary, sad, hilarious and not in the least surprising all at the same time.

NPC

At 19/08/2002,, you wrote:
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:13:12 -0700
>From: Gar Lipow <lipowg at sprintmail.com>
>Subject: Bob Herbert on the criminal injustice system
>
>I don't know if anyone has noticed. But Since July 29, Bob Herbert, in
>his NY Times op-ed Columns has been giving some of the examples of the
>oppressiveness of our criminal inustice system I've seen. His recent
>stuff belongs on the front page as investigative reporting.

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020819/66e29fd2/attachment.htm>