"post-leftism"

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Tue Aug 20 08:58:33 PDT 2002

billbartlett at dodo.com.au wrote:

> Unsustainable as it is presently structured, yes. But your final solution to the problem of sustainable industry is "dispersal", which can only be premised on the notion that all modern industry is unsustainable per se.

Dispersal and decentralization might be the best answer for most things. There might be a few things where one plant in one region is sufficient. But most of modern industry is unsustainable, even more so if we want to create a world that values personal freedom, community, good work, families, and a healthy environment.

<< Chuck0 >>

Personal homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/index.html Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)