desparately seeking

Kelley jimmyjames at softhome.net
Tue Aug 20 13:57:11 PDT 2002

I'm desperately searching my hard drive and the Web looking for the name of an ATTACK TOOL that exploits the Extensible Authentication Protocol in order to perform a DoS attack.

I swear to St. Karl that I read about this last month or maybe June, but I can find nothing. nada. zip. zilch!

Anyone have any klew? I know, weird place to look, but there are enough geeks around this joint and I'm desparate because I need it to finish up an article I'm writing! BAH! Deadlines.

Thanks,

kelley