Ace on "outside Jewish money" and other things

eric dorkin eric_dorkin at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 09:58:46 PDT 2002

On this one, I think you are being a little to hypersensitive....however, this the way the zionist lobby plays ball -- hard! It is not a "conspiracy," it is the standard mode of operations. Look, "outside right-wing interests" find their way to switchboards and email addresses all over the country when whipped into a frenzy by Rush and the 700 Club. In truth, it is the very best AND the very worst of democracy. Participation is the life blood of a vibrant democracy -- whether it comes from an active "jewish lobby" an active "christian lobby" or or any other active lobby.

By the same token, one should not get too stressed when those people or constituencies are called out. As for the "worst," all too often, the pure of heart have no scrupples because they are fighting the "good fight." This is true of the jewish lobby, the far-right christian lobby, the far lefters out there, etc.

What worries you Doug, as I see it, is the pattern that seems to be emerging from AC on this and other issues. In this instance and in isolation, however, I do not think your point is well-taken. I remain agnostic as to your broader criticism of AC.