Ace on "outside Jewish money" and other things

eric dorkin eric_dorkin at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 13:00:58 PDT 2002

This issue is tied to our discussion a few days back about the percentages of participation necessary for effective activism.

Look that the power wielded by jews generally, and the Orthodox jewish community in paricular in New York. They reliably vote. They vote. And they give money. Thus, despite the fact that they are less than 50% of the electorate, they can control the news cycle on a given issue and cause headaches for poitential candidates. The NYT is sensitive to tghis because ..... it is a business. Thus, not unlike CNN saying it self censored to not offend the American populace, the NYT (and the other papers as well, if not even more so) goes out of its way not toffend this paper reading clique.

Now, given that everyone admits that NYC is the center

of the universe (sarcasm and hyperbole alert), this "sensitivity" makes its way into the reast of the media stream.

Note: I have never used the word conspiracy; never used the word abal or any such thing. This is not part of some Zionist plot. rather, it is evidence of how one group effectively turns its electoral reliabiltiy into political and cultural power.

Gay and lesbian have learned this lesson as well...voting and money make the world go round. Cultural acceptance comes later.