JAR/Mandel

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Wed Aug 21 14:53:13 PDT 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 at 2:36pm frank scott wrote:

> "Why does Mandel mention his damn book in every friggin' email?"
>
> cheap shot...it was a personal reference, indicating the
> difficulty in my receiving it through the mail...he had
> to send it twice...lighten up...

cheap or not it is true (and it is tiresome) -- he is always hawking that thing. the constant babblings of The Greatest Generation are as offensive coming from the Left as they are from the Right. the guy has an incredibly high opinion of himself. i'm so tired of hearing about that damn book that i doubt i'd pick it up if i came across it on the street, never mind actually paying anything for it.

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home