Ace on "outside Jewish money" and other things

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Aug 21 15:56:36 PDT 2002

I didn't say it would be a smooth transition.

As a side note, authentic libertarians are pretty important just now, I would say, in light of the threat of war with Iraq.

mbs

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 at 11:56am Max B. Sawicky wrote:

> I also agree with him about my pal Kucinich. If AC is going to
> be a populist, switching from the survivalists out in the woods
> to DK is a distinct improvement.

You mean the guy that in a recent Nation column referred to Ron Paul as "the great Texas libertarian"? That AC? You think is giving up the rightwing nutballs? Don't count on it.

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home