DeLong: America's Date With

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 22:58:22 PDT 2002

>>I would have thought this creature slummed it
>over here...

"Creature," "slummed"? I say, "FEH!!"

If I can call Mickey Kaus a huge mutant God-King Rhinoceros that has joined the DARK SIDE, you can do a better job at invective than that!

STANDARDS MUST BE MAINTAINED!!

Brad DeLong<

This is rich coming from someone whose high point last year was 'another malignant fuck'.

Well, Brad now Deshortwinded, I was trying to be nice, so I think I more than maintained. Besides, I did say you reminded me a bit of Chris Cross. You should be paralytic at the keyboard by now. Perhaps not enough close reading?

CJ