Arming America

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Aug 24 11:14:24 PDT 2002

Ira D. Gruber, "Of Arms and Men: Arming America and Military History," _The Williams and Mary Quarterly_, Third Series, Vol. LIX, No. 1 (January 2002), <http://www.historycooperative.org/journals/wm/59.1/gruber.html>.

Jack N. Rakove, "Words, Deeds, and Guns: Arming America and the Second Amendment," _The Williams and Mary Quarterly_, Third Series, Vol. LIX, No. 1 (January 2002), <http://www.historycooperative.org/journals/wm/59.1/rakove.html>.

Gloria L. Main, "Many Things Forgotten: The Use of Probate Records in Arming America," _The Williams and Mary Quarterly_, Third Series, Vol. LIX, No. 1 (January 2002), <http://www.historycooperative.org/journals/wm/59.1/main.html>. -- Yoshie