calling in loans

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Aug 26 15:54:55 PDT 2002

Yes, many things are but most theories do not presume to prove efficiency. All Sraffa was showing was that profits were indeterminate, and that with a different profit rates, you get different prices. No big deal unless you buy into neo-classical orthodoxy. More realistically, all sorts of thing influence profit rates -- including the legal environment.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu