Lawyer recommendation

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Tue Aug 27 23:11:55 PDT 2002

Does anyone know a good immigration lawyer in New York? I need someone specializing in the fine points of marriage between US and UK citizens. And specifically how things in this particular relationship might best be finessed to allow such the US citizen-to-be to continue to travel between the US and UK during a crucial transition period, since she still has a job at Cambridge that will need some wrapping up.

If you have any suggestions, please contact me offlist.

Michael