An urgent message from Z magazine

RangerCat67 at aol.com RangerCat67 at aol.com
Thu Aug 29 11:10:48 PDT 2002

Has anyone received any of these e-mails?

>From Z magazine:

"Urgent: We are the target of a concerted large-scale and aggressive disinformation campaign. As yet, we do not know the perpetrators. EMail is being sent, written by others but with our return address, with the intent of misleading people as to our views and provoking massive angry mailings back at us. Please ignore all such mailings. Please advise others to do so as well. And please pay attention to mailings that are literally from us -- you should be able to tell the difference. Moreover, these folks are likely to do this with other returns addresses as well, personal and institutional."