Attention: There's a better idea

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Aug 29 12:16:55 PDT 2002

I just noticed that the post didn't note that that piece was in yesterday's Washington Times. I wonder if this Wheeler is a regular. I wonder too how many folks consider his instructions as a financial opportunity. Or a means of mass slaughter? Pretty strange, even for the TWT.

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 2:33 PM Subject: Re: Attention: There's a better idea

> Jeesh, Jack Wheeler!
> http://www.google.com/search?q=Jack+Wheeler+WACL
> Major figure in the World Anti-Communist League, a bunch of fascist
linked death squadistra thugs.

> Censored News 1986
> ... The WACL was described by Scott and Jon Lee Anderson, authors of
Inside the League,