Michael Gorbachev at Earth Summit

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Aug 29 20:50:41 PDT 2002

Didn't Bresinsky(sp?), the Carter guy, say that the US was supporting crazy violent fundementalists in attacking the Afghan left-leaning gov't so that the Soviets would be invited to help the Afghans. Or something like that. To bankrupt the system? Like they're doing to this country now? ----- Original Message ----- From: <JCWisc at aol.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 10:51 PM Subject: Re: Michael Gorbachev at Earth Summit