The Nation: "dreary"

R rhisiart at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 29 22:15:05 PDT 2002

At 10:12 PM 8/29/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>>anyone for a delightful ocean cruise with the over 55 years old, stale
>>"liberal" set? if this isn't your cup of tea, william f buckley holds
>>cruise/fund raisers, too. so much charm in one place ....

>And don't forget you can charge it on your Nation credit card!
>A bunch of weak tea liberals run the rag.
>marta
>--
>Marta Russell
>Los Angeles, CA
>http://www.disweb.org

thanks for reminding me, marta. now where did i put the thing .... ? after all, it pleases me no end to make MBNA and the Nation wealthy at the same time.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore - While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping - rapping at my chamber door. "'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door -

Only this and nothing more."

a Nation salesperson at my door ... only this and nothing more.