forwarding

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Aug 30 08:39:53 PDT 2002

I gather people are subscribed to this list using forwarding addresses. Unfortunately, when posts bounce back to me - most typically because a mailbox is full (a problem esp with AOL, Hotmail, and Yahoo) - I get the message from the final destination, and it's often impossible to figure out what the sub'd address is. Soooo, if you do this, please 1) let me know, or 2) make sure the sub'd address bears some decipherable relation to the destination address. It gets mighty annoying to get scores of "mailbox full" messages from the AOL postmaster.

Doug