Michael Gorbachev at Earth Summit

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:24:40 PDT 2002

>I've always thought that Gorbachev was just a cut or two too
>decent a person to be a successful politician. I liked the
>suggestion, made of old, that he become a talk-show host.
>Maybe he could team up with Slick -- the angel and the devil.
>With that band they were talking about....
>

>-- Gordon

He certainly blows the Western stereotype of the cynical Soviet apparatchik out of the water. Gorby's actually not to unrepresentative of the nomenklatura that came of age in the 50s and 60s.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx