good news!

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Fri Aug 30 20:50:35 PDT 2002

Are they talking about Bush, Cheney and Greenspan, JP Morgan and Citibank, or bin Laden and the other "evil doers"? Mystical in what way? ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 3:13 PM Subject: good news!