Bhopal

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sat Aug 31 01:29:19 PDT 2002

> Is there any other theory--other than deliberate sabotage, that
> is--for how the disaster happened?

Yes, various forms of equipment failure:

http://www.american.edu/TED/BHOPAL.HTM

I actually couldn't find anyone on the net who bought the sabotage theory except Union Carbide. And they, while maintaining they knew the identity of the saboteur, seem never to have presented it or to have pressed charges. Is there important evidence I missed?

Just in passing, it struck me -- here was another case where approx. 3,000 people died horrible deaths in a couple of hours. (Along with 10-15,000 later on.)

Michael