Fw: The Nation: "dreary" (fwd)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Aug 31 14:07:24 PDT 2002

Marta Russell wrote:

>Naomi Klein writes for Znet.
>Does that put her in the trash can too as some on this list have suggested?

Uh, Marta, just because one thinks Z magazine sucks - a position I concur with, since it's ugly, mind-numbing, and dull, the printed equivalent of donning a hair shirt - doesn't mean that people who write for ZNet (which isn't the same as the magazine) are bad. Naomi's not, and you're not. Quite the contrary - Naomi's a very good writer, and I think enough of your work to have asked you to write a piece for LBO.

Doug