Two, four, six, eight, pay me more to gyrate!

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Tue Dec 3 09:05:49 PST 2002

Last one for today, I promise!

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/West/12/03/offbeat.picketing.strippers.ap/index.html

Nation's only unionized peep show workers picket Tuesday, December 3, 2002 Posted: 4:43 AM EST (0943 GMT)

Dancers picketed on Monday wearing T-shirts that read "Bad girls like good contracts."

SAN FRANCISCO, California (AP) -- Workers at the nation's only unionized peep show walked the picket line, arguing that a contract offer by management at the Lusty Lady is too skimpy.

Wearing pink T-shirts that read "Bad girls like good contracts," dancers banged on pots Monday and chanted, "Two, four, six, eight, pay me more to gyrate!" Full: http://tinyurl.com/36sq --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]