what "is" sex

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Tue Dec 3 09:46:18 PST 2002

Judging from the goings on of my son and his friends, everybody is having sex. At certain times and in certain cultures it may take many varied forms: for example, in my high school there were a number of girls who wanted to go to college as virgins, so in high school they had anal sex. In cultures where virginity is highly prized and marriage does not occur without it, anal sex and intercourse that uses a woman's tightly closed thighs is also very common. Is this sex? I'd say so.

Joanna