extreme nonsense!

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 3 14:31:32 PST 2002

Lederman, as I've ranted here before, posts on militia listservs like PiML at yahoogroups.com. His close friend, Brooklyn Green loon, Mitchel Cohen, posted this, "Orchestrating Health: Forced Vaccinations and the Totalitarian State, " http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=338 (Yup, Anthony Sutton who wrote, "wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution." is there, too.) on a far right website recently. Found it via, Conspiracy Theory web portal, http://www.centrexnews.com/

A few yrs. ago when Mitchel cited, "the Spotlight, " in some piece on HIV, I objected. He found nothing to dispute in The Spotlight's reporting on that. Michael Pugliese