No more Miranda?

billbartlett at dodo.com.au billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Wed Dec 4 14:37:36 PST 2002

At 6:17 AM -0800 3/12/02, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> You have some sort of bee in your bonnet about my
>views on the subject of the presumption of innocence,

There is no need to take everything so personally. I do have a "bee in my bonnet" about presumption of innocence, but not about your views on the subject in particular. Your views are simply a bit more clearly expressed in this forum than some others, so I find it easier to take your views as an example.

>I do not find your views on the
>presumption of innocence, insofar as I understand
>them, plausible or enlightening, and I do not find
>discussion on the subject with you worthwhile. Please
>do not raise the subject to me anymore. I will not
>discuss it with you.

If you want to go off in a sulk every time a debating point is scored against you, that's your business. But I'll raise any subject I bloody-well like.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas