What we have here is a failure to communicate

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 06:08:14 PST 2002

No one here has a problem with debate, Bill. Carrol and I go after each other hammer and tongs all the time. The problem is with debating _you_. As long as it was just me, maybe you could write it off to my being hypersensitive. But it's not just me. Perhaps you might reflect on your approach. We've all had to revise ours here to get along, me included. Or not, as you see fit, but then you might find yourself ignored by more and more "interlocutors." And btw, as to "failure to communicate," I _have_ seen Cool Hand Luke. So who you intend to smash in the head? jks