weird Hitchens comments on Israel

Anthony Kennerson maroondog244 at lycos.com
Wed Dec 4 12:30:36 PST 2002

Oh, really, Michael???

How on earth would any decent human being celebrate or even promote the chemical bombing of Israel, knowing fully well that that would give Israel the needed excuse to nuke Iraq -- and the Palestinians as well -- from the face of the earth??? Especially considering that the main result of the Palestinian leadership's overtures toward Saddam was that their people were exiled from Kuwait after the first Gulf War and persecuted immensively???

And exactly WHICH Palestinians were congratulating Saddam?? Islamic Jihad?? Hamas??? Hizbullah??? Those who were suffering tremendously in the Occupied Territories??? I know of NO non-fundamentalist Palestinian organization or individual who even hinted at supporting Saddam or the invasion of Kuwait; if you know of one, Michael, please tell us.

I guess Michael will tell us later that there really is a Saddam/Al Qaida connection after all....

Anthony

--

On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:52:15

_____________________________________________________________ Get 25MB, POP3, Spam Filtering with LYCOS MAIL PLUS for $19.95/year. http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus