"Regime Change" in Venezuela

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Thu Dec 5 15:29:53 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/5/2002 6:08:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, debsian at pacbell.net writes:

> In light of the fact that Chavez has carried on a now infamous
> correspondence with Illich Ramirez Sanchez (also
> known as “Carlos the Jackal”), little more needs to be said about his
> anti-terrorist credentials...
> G o o g l e's cache of
> http://www.princeton.edu/~pcat/afp/vol1iss9/carlos.html.
>
> Jeesh.
>
> Michael Pugliese

Not to worry, the patriots are on his case:

Voice of America Silent as Terrorist Threat Looms South of the Border Wes Vernon, NewsMax.com Saturday, Sept. 21, 2002

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/9/20/204632.shtml http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/9/20/204632.shtml

WASHINGTON

A Castroite with extensive ties to international terrorism is leading in the polls in Brazils current presidential campaign, and thanks to Clinton holdovers in Washington, the U.S. is not able to reach the Brazilian people with the truth about the front runner and the dangers he represents to his country and the entire Western Hemisphere.

If Luis Inacio da Silva is elected next month, it will add Brazil to Fidel Castros Cuba and Hugo Chavezs Venezuela as nations right in our own backyard who pose a threat to the security of the post-9/11 United States.

Sergio López -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20021205/8ed95992/attachment.htm>