"Regime Change" in Venezuela

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 5 19:05:47 PST 2002

Alexandre Fenelon, Todd Archer and I have been forwarding interesting articles on Lula from WSWS and other sources around the spectrum, offlist.

For now, in reply, since I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to Los Angeles, check out Reaganite official, Constantine Menges, on Lula. http://www.diariodecanarias.com/153brasil-lula.html http://www.cubdest.org/0212/cmengese.html Hmm. The El Mercurio and Daily Gleaner of Venezuela? http://www.venezuelalibre.net/denuncias082.html Michael Pugliese