Iran IMC Project (Farsie ver.)

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Thu Dec 5 16:11:01 PST 2002

---------- From: majeed balavandi <alfbamdad at yahoo.com> Reply-To: alfbamdad at yahoo.com Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:01:39 -0800 (PST) To: nyc-dan at riseup.net Cc: DAN-Labor at topica.com Subject: [DAN-Labor] [imc-iran] Iran IMC Project (Farsie ver.)

--- Iran IMC <iran_imc at autistici.org> wrote:
> Dear Reader
> This Email is being sent to you from (Iran
> Independent Media Center
> Project)'s Mailing list. We are a non-profit
> organization and if you
> wish to receive no more Email from this list please
> Email us at
> iran_imc at autistici.org and we will take you off our
> mailing list
> immediately.
>
> This is our first outreach Email, that is being sent
> from this list.
> Attached to this Email is our introductory letter
> for the Iran IMC
> project in Farsie. The Farsie version is in PDF
> format, and can be
> viewed with acrobat reader. Please read it first
> before you move on to
> the rest of this Email.
>
> If you wish to contact us, you can Email us at:
> iran_imc at autistici.org
> (this Email server is secure in terms of privacy and
> other security
> concerns. We normally use SSL for our Emails, but if
> you wish to use PGP
> let us know and that can be arranged as well.)
>
> Meetings: As we all know, public meetings in Tehran
> or other cities in
> Iran, is something that should be avoided because of
> the nature of
> current social and political structures there. On
> any grounds for
> security reasons we don't intend to have any public
> meetings.
>
> We hold almost all of our meetings on IRC at:
> irc.indymedia.org #iran
> (note you require an IRC client, this is fairly
> secure way of
> communicating as long as you understand, SSL and
> other IRC protocols
> clearly, and one of the best ways to talk person to
> person. Time zones
> are major problem at the moment, it's best to
> arrange your meetings
> ahead of time with the person or people you wish to
> meet.)
>
> Another way to tell others about your Ideas is
> through mailing lists, if
> you wish you can post to our mailing list just
> email:
> imc-iran at lists.indymedia.org
> also for general information please see:
> (if there is some personal information that you
> don't want to be
> public(name, address, phone, etc.), make sure you
> don't mention them on
> your post to the mailing list for your own privacy
> and security.
> Although all off the people on the mailing list are
> mostly activists,
> but still your massage gets posted to some 400 Email
> addresses and we
> can't ensure the level of security that other mail
> servers have.)
>
> If you have any technical question about the terms
> mentioned above
> please see:
> http://tech.indymedia.org/

> [...]

(farsie).pdf

-

[TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST, CLICK:

AND SEND THE RESULTING BLANK MESSAGE.

TRY THE DAILY DIGEST VERSION AT:

HTTP://TOPICA.COM/MY

list problems? redscares {at} mindspring {dot} com

===

"DAN-Labor: If your boss is your enemy, we're your friend."

==^================================================================ This email was sent to: lfeather32 at erols.com