Kill em all

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 5 20:55:31 PST 2002

Luke>...I haven't read any credible account attributing "millions" of deaths to US sanctions. What, are hundreds of thousands not dramatic enough?

See the Dasvid Cortright in The Nation piece, the CASI listserv archives and Libertarian Matt Welch here below, esp. http://www.mattwelch.com/OJRsave/OJRsave/IraqSanctions.htm There are dozens of embedded URL links in the Welch piece, so I won't cut and paste the body of the piece itself. Michael Pugliese