Desert

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 11:02:56 PST 2002

So you stipulate. I don't. And this is irrelevant to the point that your utilitarianism is indirectly self-defeating, because it requires you to hope that people will believe that you think to be false, namely that people are responsible for their actions or, in your idiosyncratic sense, deserve to have cdertain things happen to them as a result of what they do. jks