steve philion: "The Party Secretary"

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 18:47:07 PST 2002

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:
> > Steve, that's called a rhetorical question, to
which
> no reply is necessary.

No, it was not a rhetorical question. I would like to know the answer. In the context of China, what is the difference between slaving away in a capitalist factory or being banished to outer mongolia under the maoist regime? Both are bad. Which is worst?

> At 5:52 PM -0600 12/7/02, steve philion wrote:
> >Steve, whose newborn has a head of hair that

Congratulations!!!!

-Thomas

===== "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

"Money eats quality and shits out quantity" -William Burroughs