outrage over gay cowboy

J Cullen jcullen at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 10:21:26 PST 2002

Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee has been saying in interviews after the release of the Spiderman movie that he put a gay soldier in a Marvel Comics back in the '70s. I can't remember the title but it was about a bunch of commandos, one of whom supposedly was a foppish guy whom Lee said obviously was pretty clearly stereotypically gay.