buchanan: the 'lynching' of lott

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 11:09:32 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/16/02 8:46:57 AM Pacific Standard Time, jfisher at igc.org writes:

> no, really. just in case you missed it.
>
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29975
>
> "What we are witnessing is the lynching of a good man who made a bad
> choice of words in a birthday tribute to an old man whose sins are no
> more scarlet than those of the rest of us."

Does this mean Buckley's going all confession and deathbed conversion on us too?

I cannot decide whether to hope the Repugs collapse of their own weight over Lott or just to blame Patty Murray, chair of the Demo. Senatorial Campaign Committee. I cannot help thinking if the Demo. campaigns had had a pulse Lott wouldn't be Majority leader to begin with! But I suppose I should look for some polling and election returns numbers to back up that assertion!

DoreneC