outrage over gay cowboy

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:24:54 PST 2002

Kevin said:

>By the way, there apparently is already a gay comic book
>character called Northstar (from Todd's neck of the woods):

http://www.geocities.com/mbrown123/greatest_comics/alphaflight106.html

Pooh! That's nuthin! Take a look at the URL I included:

http://www.gayleague.com/gay/characters/display.php?id=143

Scroll down to where it says, "Back to Character Listing". Somebody with lots of time on his/her hands went through and combed the comics, Marvel, DC, and others, to find all these gay and bi superheroes and supporting cast-members. It's great! Northstar's there and even the Tasmanian Devil and Icemaiden, both superheroes I remember from the same issue of Justice League of America (the pix are from that same ish, too).

Todd, who remembers obscure bits of trivia from his childhood but can't remember a grocery list :{(>

_________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail