avoiding "war"?

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Tue Dec 17 21:14:02 PST 2002

"...Mr. Ritter, one of the few outsiders to have visited a notorious children's prison in Iraq, was asked what he had seen. "Actually I'm not going to describe what I saw there," he said, "because what I saw was so horrible that it can be used by those who would want to promote war with Iraq, and right now I'm waging peace."

yeh, right...like this is the way to do anything but invite horrible images , more than usable by "those who want to promote war"...either ritter is a shmuck, or the writer of this piece is worse...

fs