Peace Sunday in LA & selling stuff

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Dec 18 15:17:48 PST 2002

I think Ron Kovic was also on the bill of goods list of speakers. At least the Convention center is accessible but I'm sure that isn't due to Kovic's influence. Some emails have come in here telling me about how the Peace Movement is not having their events in accessible locations. Marta

snip -- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org