Stereotypes in Crime Investigation

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Dec 19 09:50:41 PST 2002

Justin writes:

Miles is right, There are a lot of people in jail, even on death row, on the testimony of a witness or two. Some courts will allwo expert testimony on the unreliability of eyewitnesses. I don't knwo how the cops feel about making a case on jsut eyewitness testimony. I could ask a cop of my acquaintance. jks

---

Hey, in Chicago the most important evidence for guilt is that some cop arrested the suspect. Cops are never wrong, and it is terribly unjust that they have to go to the trouble of proving someone guilty.

Carrol