Joe Strummer RIP

Grant Lee grantlee at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 23 07:44:20 PST 2002

"We are deeply saddened to confirm that Joe Strummer has passed away. Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to the members of Joe's family and his many, many friends around the world. An amazing, beautiful human being has left us. Your memory will live on forever Joe. We will miss you." [from http://www.strummernews.com/ The site has a condolence card.]

At the moment I don't know what to say. Apart from being a great band, The Clash were the beginning of my political education.