Protest ISO Cop-Baiting and Thuggery!/"Stanley Aronowitz, and his pro-imperialist "anti-war" position."

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Mon Dec 23 12:31:06 PST 2002

Over the past century, wars that begun under Democratic presidents include WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam, and Yugoslavia. And don't forget that in 1998, Clinton nearly went to war with Iraq, a development which was derailed when Madelyn Albright and other officials from his administration were roundly heckled at Ohio State University. Justin and Yoshie may have some remembrances concerning that.

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com