David Horowitz

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 27 08:17:20 PST 2002

This just in from David Horowitz's press agent:):)

David Horowitz updates his resume.

David Horowitz, right wing author and former leftist radical, has run out of enemies to attack and has now declared a holy war against himself.

"You can only attack Noam Chomsky so many times," he said. "In my case, it was about 450 in the last week alone. Even I'm getting sick of my own propaganda."

With the victory of the Republicans in the Congressional elections and the establishment of the new Office of Homeland Security, Horowitz said, "all effective political dissent in the United States has been eliminated. I'm out of a gig. You know you've hit rock bottom when you're reduced to posting to SF Indymedia every couple hours.

"As a result, I am pleased to announce that I am now the no. 1 enemy of Islam in the world, and invite Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and the American Civil Liberities Union to send their suicide bombers and weapons of mass destruction after me. I will be embarking on a lecture tour of the Arab world to explain my crimes against Allah and make myself more visible to attack."

While Horowitz predicted his new act "will be quite lucrative," he conceded that it won't generate cash the way his left bashing actions did. "That shit was like running an Enron partnership," he boasted. "I had every right winger in the country sending me checks. Talk about a bunch of suckers!"

add your comments